12.31.2010

DIY Fabric Jewelery

I love jewelery, but often find that it looks better on others than on me. So, rather than invest a fortune in jewelery I won't end up wearing, I looked for some tutorials to make my own. Here are 2 great tutorials. I really like the finished pieces, and have actually worn them!

I found this necklace tutorial on Pretty Ditty. I made 3 colors and love them all.


I've seen these rolled flowers a lot, and I have to say, this was the best tutorial. And, she makes the flowers as a pin, so you can take it off or change it out depending on the outfit. So fun!



Need some new earrings? Try this tutorial over at Ginger, Boo and Pickles.

I made mine smaller and changed the shape slightly. I love that she uses recycled plastic. Chances are you've got everything you need to make these lying around the house.

Here's another beautiful necklace I saw recently.

Got a favorite fabric jewelery tute? Leave me a comment with the link and I'll add it to the post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment