12.04.2011

A gift for a dog

Yesterday we went to visit a good friend's new dog, and of course, we had to bring a gift. I found this cute tutorial over at Laura Griffin Designs showing how to make a doggie bone.
Instead of ties on the ends, I braided some clothes-line rope and added it to each side. It was really tough to sew over the braids, so I'm sure it's not the sturdiest dog toy ever made.

Paddy grabbed it right away....


And by the time we left, she'd already chewed through the rope, and made it her own. What a cutie!


3 comments:

  1. Me encanta... y a mi perra tambiƩn le va a encantar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable Ruby! I've been needing to make my big dog some toys. He absolutely tears through everything and this would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is so adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete